HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a nest learning thermostat. Have had it a year with…

Customer Question
I have a nest learning...
I have a nest learning thermostat. Have had it for almost a year with no real issues. This morning we woke up to an e23 error message. I followed trouble shooting steps from nest with no luck. I cannot get a tech out here till monday that is nest certified and I dont want to pay for a weekend call with another tech that isnt nest certified. If someone could assist I would highlyy appreciate it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
1/25/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".