HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We've had a cold snap over the last several days and this…

Customer Question
We've had a cold snap...
We've had a cold snap over the last several days and this morning we woke to no hot water. I checked the propane tank and it is nearly full. I disconnected and reconnected the gas piping, and usually when I turn the switch on by the unit it will make the high pitched noise that signals it's on, but not this time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

It's a Noritz, it'll take a minute to get the number.
NR71-OD

I've been called away. I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer