HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Weil mclain boiler won't ignite and co2 alarm went off

Customer Question
Weil mclain boiler won't...

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Cylces through but flame red light won't stay on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Weil-McLain Gold GV Boiler Model Number 1013-200... Co2 alarm went off and smelled propane in basement.. noticed that the boiler would cycle through and TRY to ignite... would sound like it's lit for about 5-7 seconds, and all lights would be on (1 green and 4 red)... then, the flame would die and the red light for "burner flame proven" would go out. Just check propane levels in tank outside, we're at 40%, so its not that.
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

How old is the boiler? when was the last time it was serviced?