HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

E223, E227, H are the codes appearing in the window of my…

Customer Question
E223, E227, H are the...
E223, E227, H are the codes appearing in the window of my Lennox model CX34-31B6F1 furnace. Can't find and troubleshooting guide in manuals left for mr. Changed filter today. Don't know if that has anything to do with it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Now only E223. Was flashing E229 while trying to start
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

THat model number is ***** model of your coil. I need the model of the indoor furnace or air handler please.

Never mind Tim. It was 20 degrees last night and could not wait for an answer. I was able to figure out the issue and solved my problem myself. I have cancelled my membership. Please be sure I receive no further charges.