HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a york gas forced air furnace d6nz030d05606nx and it…

Customer Question
I have a york gas...
I have a york gas forced air furnace d6nz030d05606nx and it is only blowing cold air. We just had snow today, but this happened on tuesday (and a tech came out and replaced the gas pressure regulator relief valve) and a couple weeks ago when both times the temp dropped below freezing. I've made sure all ice has been cleared away, checked the regulator valve, and I have no idea what's going on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
would love some help, my house is getting colder and colder by the hour...
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Is any error codes showing up on the unit?

No error codes as far as I know

Can you get at the board and see if anything is flashing?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer