HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

It is about a Gree system that is ductless and consists both…

Customer Question
***** ***** and it...

***** ***** and it is about a Gree system that is ductless and consists both of a heat pump and AC.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a system on a bonus space. During the summer, it was cooling the area well. But No matter the temperature it is set to, it won't blow out heat. It is just cold air. Just wanted to try a few things that might work. I already reset the breaker. It is working in terms of blowing air and trying to heat, it is just the air is not hot.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

I still need help. Coincidentally, we smelled a smoke odor. When looking for it, I noticed that the system was heating the floor. I can't attribute the smoke to the unit (inside or out), but I feel this can't be a coincidence.
My number is(###) ###-#### We have the fire dept coming because I can't locate the source. It is a smell, no smoke visually seen.