BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

It is about a Gree system that is ductless and consists both

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and it is about a Gree system that is ductless and consists both of a heat pump and AC.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a system on a bonus space. During the summer, it was cooling the area well. But No matter the temperature it is set to, it won't blow out heat. It is just cold air. Just wanted to try a few things that might work. I already reset the breaker. It is working in terms of blowing air and trying to heat, it is just the air is not hot.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help. Coincidentally, we smelled a smoke odor. When looking for it, I noticed that the system was heating the floor. I can't attribute the smoke to the unit (inside or out), but I feel this can't be a coincidence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is(###) ###-#### We have the fire dept coming because I can't locate the source. It is a smell, no smoke visually seen.