HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Prestige thermostat - went black. Changed the CR 2032

Customer Question
battery, still not functioning...
Prestige thermostat - went black. Changed the CR 2032 battery, still not functioning
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/21/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you provide model on the thermostat and let me know if you have a volt meter for troubleshooting?

The website does offer phone call service for an additional fee of 18.00.If you select the additional service offer, you may get a different technician.Accepting the offer automatically charges you for the question as well as the additional 18.00 phone call fee. We can work here until finished at no additional fee.If you do want a phone call and don't mind the extra fees let me know ,otherwise we will continue here