HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a T812c in my bighorn rv and the furnace will not…

Customer Question
I have a T812c in...
I have a T812c in my bighorn rv and the furnace will not turn on.Previous owner had this problem twice.Previous owner said the dealer reset it twice what does this mean
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Have not tried the AC yet
I totally screwed this one up.I gave you info off of my owners manual.My T stat is a Dometic,not a T812c Honeywell.My brother sent me a picture.I can send it to if you like.I apologize for any inconvenience
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on thermostat you have and have you tried bypassing thermostat to see if heat will come on?

I can send you a picture. There is no model on the face of the T-stat

Picture might help

E-mail address please

If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or

You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .

Here is a link to the site.

http://tinypic.com/

Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.

They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW

You will see your picture on right side of screen.

Then copy the link URL for email & IM

Paste that link here on the site.