HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The temp is not accurate on the right side.
, it says…

Customer Question
***** *****...the temp is...

***** *****...the temp is not accurate on the right side.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It says 53 and it is actually 75. I have it set at 45. I had to turn it down because it got too hot

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/21/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is them model on the control that is showing wrong temp?

8022

OK so I understand it is the actual room temp that is saying it is 53 correct? If so lets try a couple of things.

1, Using a straightened paper clip stick it in the small reset hole on front of thermostat and see if computer will reset.

2.Next remove batteries for about 3 minutes and then replace.