HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My heat will not come on
, I have a Honeywell

Customer Question
My heat will not...

My heat will not come on

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a Honeywell Chronotherm III...about 4 hours ago, I reduced the temperature setting from 69 to 66...one of my rooms was too warm since then my heat has not come on and I feel I may have inadvertently reset something

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/21/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Can you adjust it and set it to a temporary hold to see if it turns on?

I tried...nothing

Ok you may have a bad thermostat can you get at the wiring to the thermostat and connect the Red and White wires together to see if the heat comes on?