HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Eilene. I do not know how to operate my Honeywell

Customer Question
Eilene. I do...

Eilene. I do not know how to operate my Honeywell thermostat. I have no heat.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My furnace is on. my thermostate is blank. I am trying to program it to come on when the temp is 67 or less

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I can wait yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/20/2016
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

Hi i am dan I can help you with this. Is there any display on the thermostat. If you can post a picture of the thermostat that would help a lot