HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Name is. i'm trying to figure out which sensor in my furnace…

Customer Question
Name is Doug....

Name is Doug. i'm trying to figure out which sensor in my furnace tells the blower motor to turn on/off. it is currently firing up just fine and once the blower motor starts, it only runs for a few seconds and then shuts off again...and repeats over and over. The fan runs fine when set "ON" on the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Magic Chef EG66-75D-1 blower motor and capacitor are new

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/20/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Your blower s usually energized by two different relays in heat and on mode.If you see a wiring diagram and can take a picture of diagram, I will be glad to help trace this down.