HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Our ***** ***** PTG-74PVN is not heating the water.
,

Customer Question
Customer: My name is*****...
Customer: My name is***** Our ***** ***** PTG-74PVN is not heating the water.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is operating as usual but not water. We hear it turn on and run as usual.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/20/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Sorry for the delay. I was logging off last night when your question came up. It seems none of my colleagues has picked it up. I don't understand what you mean by, it is operating as usual but no hot water. Is the burner firing up when you run the hot water? are you getting an error message?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer