Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I'm trying to find a control panel boiler. It's a

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a control panel for my boiler. It's a craneline/bassmore. Model # ***** SERIAL # *****
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me a picture of this control? you can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I have notification of a response from you but I don't see anything. Please post again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just sent email
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

You need to respond here. I don't know where that email went. Can you post a picture here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried but can't get it. I called the 800 number & said to send it to them & u would get it
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok, you must have sent it to customer service. It will take several hours, maybe not until tomorrow for it to get back to me. I'll respond when I see it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank u
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Since emailing the pics to customer service is the way you want to go please give me several pictures of the boiler including a wide shot and one of the gas train with the gas valve. This way there won't be a long lag if I need more pictures

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I got the first picture you sent. The picture cuts off the top of the control but it looks like a Honeywell L8148J. Here is a link to an online source but you might want to buy one locally at a plumbing supply house.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Honeywell-L8148J1009-Aquastat-Relay-8F-differential-5479000-p