HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My name is. I recently had a propane furnace installed to

Customer Question
Customer: hello. my name is...
Customer: hello. my name is ***** ***** recently had a propane furnace installed to replace my oil furnace. I'm replacing my burner unit into my garage unit. Everything is installed but I have ablue and a yellow wire coming from the mother board. I'd like to know where they go on the termination strip. along with the thermostat wires. Beckett modelR7184P,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I believe the yellow wire and the blue wire should be attached to the termination strip where the thermostat wires attach. Just want to be sure where they go so I don't burn the mother board. Couldn't find anything to show where those wires attach.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Improvement Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. no rush.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 1 year ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

What is the make and model of the oil burner? Can you upload a wiring diagram off the unit?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer