HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace is blowing out cold air. Seems igniter is not…

Customer Question
This is Sashi. My...

This is Sashi. My furnace is blowing out cold air. Seems igniter is not working. My unit is TempStar DC90

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes, the unit is blowing cold air now. I checked the thermostat and it is set to heat, fan is on auto. The lower panel where I see the control board looks clean. The upper panel where I see the gas valve and the burner looks clean as well but I don't see any flames coming into the burner.

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Please provide the actual model number of your unit. It's located on the rating tag inside the burner compartment.