HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The burner not igniting?
, the thermostat is good no…

Customer Question
***** ***** the burner...

***** ***** the burner not igniting?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The thermostat is good no switches are bad wiring good the surface ignitor glows the gas valve has pressure coming from it seems ok ?

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I'll have to get back with u unable to pay a fee thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Can you check for power to the gas valve with a volt meter for 24 volts when the ignitor is glowing?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer