HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I replaced flame sensor and board on g40uh-48b-090-03

Customer Question
furnace and its still short...
I replaced flame sensor and board on g40uh-48b-090-03 furnace and its still short cycling... What else could it be. I've never seen that before after replacing the flame sensor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/18/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

What do you mean by "short cycling"? Is just the burner shutting off, or is entire furnace turning off? Are you getting any LED flash code when it shuts down?