HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a split system air conditioner and not getting any…

Customer Question
***** ***** I have...

***** ***** I have a split system air conditioner and not getting any power. Changed batteries in remote and still no power

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The model no is RAS-60yha2 and every thing outside is on but nothing on remote

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.