HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Actually writing from the USA. Our tenant in Vermont just…

Customer Question
Actually writing from the...

Actually writing from the USA. Our tenant in Vermont just received a u4-01 error message on the main unit of our Daikin, installed last summer. What to do? Main unit is on the ceiling in the living room (the one with the error), three other units elsewhere.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Nothing, except it seems scary. I'm assuming that unit isn't working. Sher says the others are. Each unit has its own comprssore outside. VT is very cold right now.

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

OK

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.