HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We are having problems with the furnace. It was not working.

Customer Question
We are having problems...

We are having problems with the furnace. It was not working. The person came and pressed the reset button and cleaned it. It worked for almost 2 weeks before it stopped again. I pressed the button and it worked for 15 minutes. The next day it was off again but now the reset will not work. No one is in the building full time, I go to check on it day to day. I am not confident that the same person can fix it since we are still having a problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is a Lennox J-533723 Furnace(oil) Burner OHP31-10, Firing rate 1.35, Model OF7-189S. After he came the first day it did get to 60 degrees, but because no one is there everyday, I am not sure how long it was down until I started checking daily. I pressed it this morning and it did not stay on for more than 15 seconds before turning off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.