HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ies, I have changed my thermostat batteries and now monitor…

Customer Question
hiies douglas, I have changed...
hiies douglas, I have changed my thermostat batteries and now monitor just showing me a temperature and day but no function, just fan is working when I put it on ON
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/17/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This could be an issue with your heating equipment. I need to know what you have for a thermostat (brand & model) and what you have for a heating unit (brand and model). There is an additional charge for a phone call and one won't help much if I don't know what you have for equipment. If you still want a call after you give me that info let me know.