HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My nobo panel heater is not turning on - rather the

Customer Question
Customer: My name is *****...
Customer: My name is ***** ***** my nobo panel heater is not turning on - rather the thermostat NCU2R is stuck on '7'
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a NTE4N20 panel heater recently purchased and installed with NCU2R thermostat control The heater powers on but doesn't heat up... the thermostat displays 'out of station' program i.e. '7' and am unable to change it as a result the heating is off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How quick would I get an answer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Billy - Thanks for writing back.Yes, the problem is still unsolved, so appreciate any help you can offer.Thanks,
Dinesh
BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech