HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a new Honeywell wifi focus pro 6000 thermostat and…

Customer Question
I have a new Honeywell...
I have a new Honeywell wifi focus pro 6000 thermostat and had it installed in the summer and my unit worked fine but now went to put on the heat and my inside unit comes on but my outside unit doesn't. I have 24 volts between the red and yellow wire on my thermostat but not at the contactor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/16/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Most likely in programming of thermostat.Do you know how to enter setup menu on thermostat?

already checked that..went and bought a different thermostat and it works now so I think it was the wiring

Excellent news. Just let me know if you need further assistance.