airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

HONEYWELL T8000C THERMOSTAT. How to program Saturday

Customer Question

HONEYWELL T8000C THERMOSTAT. How to program Saturday schedule like a week day
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

You will program the weekend day the same as you do weekdays. See instructions on pages 8-10 in this manual and let me know what questions you still have if any.

http://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/T8000C1002-OwnersManual.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have that the manual. The instructions describe how to program all weekdays the same and to program 2 weekend days the same. Does not describe how to program a single day differently. You have not answered my question
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I see. Most of the Honeywell stats will let you select different schedules for each individual day. Looking closer at your manual, this one does not. It only offers what they call 5/2.

In other words you can program 4 periods for the same all 5 days and for the 2 weekend days, but you can not split them up like different periods for different days.

To do this you will require a different thermostat.Let me know if you need a recommendation for a thermostat that will allow you to choose different periods for individual days.