HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

HONEYWELL T8000C THERMOSTAT. How to program Saturday

Customer Question
HONEYWELL T8000C THERMOSTAT. How...
HONEYWELL T8000C THERMOSTAT. How to program Saturday schedule like a week day
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/16/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

You will program the weekend day the same as you do weekdays. See instructions on pages 8-10 in this manual and let me know what questions you still have if any.

http://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/T8000C1002-OwnersManual.pdf

I have that the manual. The instructions describe how to program all weekdays the same and to program 2 weekend days the same. Does not describe how to program a single day differently. You have not answered my question

I see. Most of the Honeywell stats will let you select different schedules for each individual day. Looking closer at your manual, this one does not. It only offers what they call 5/2.

In other words you can program 4 periods for the same all 5 days and for the 2 weekend days, but you can not split them up like different periods for different days.

To do this you will require a different thermostat.Let me know if you need a recommendation for a thermostat that will allow you to choose different periods for individual days.