HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm ***** *****. My Totaline Programmable P374-1100

Customer Question
Hi. I'm ***** *****...

Hi. I'm ***** *****. My Totaline Programmable P374-1100 thermostat is blank- Fan keeps running, I pulled it apart. Fan stopped. It's freezing in here.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Furnace is out it sounds like?

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Well.......

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/16/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Check the fuse on the board in the furnace. There should be a 3-5amp slot fuse on the board in the furnace that is burned out likely.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks