HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My controller ducted system isnt showing any thing on the

Customer Question
my controller for 9kw ducted...
my controller for 9kw ducted system isnt showing any thing on the display, there is 28v supply at the control unit
when it is unplugged and re plugged in , all characters on display are lit up for 1sec and then it turns off
any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
1/19/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you please have a look aT this

does the thermostat also have a c terminal?

use meter on thermostat terminal R and C and tell me voltage

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
28v

last test.

If you take the red wire from r in thermostat

and twist together with the white (W) terminal wire...does heat come on?

BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech