HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Have two Kenmore Evaporative Humidifers that use the

Customer Question
Evaporative Wicking Pad #14804l....
Have two Kenmore Evaporative Humidifers that use the Evaporative Wicking Pad #14804l. Can not find a Sears that carry this wicking pad.
If this pad is no longer in stock what pad can I purchase that has a 2 inch depth that I can cut to fit the 8 by 9 inch frame????
John Houtz
630 Virginia Water Drive
Rolesville, NC 27571
Phone: (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/15/2016
HVAC Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco

Two items for you product, first I think is just the filter, the second states it is the wick -

http://www.amazon.com/Sears-Kenmore-Humidifier-Filter-Aftermarket/dp/B008VP6VI6/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1452885717&sr=1-3&keywords=14804+filter

http://www.amazon.com/BestAir-D18-C-Duracraft-Kenmore-Replacement/dp/B000F5USDO/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1452885852&sr=1-2&keywords=14804+filter

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system above, once done you can come back to me at any time for further advice. Thank You for using JA and have a great weekend. - Ian

HVAC Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago

Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all future information requests on this subject are free of charge.

bonzaco
bonzaco
bonzaco