HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Please help me, i saw a red, and light blinking on my lennox

Customer Question

please help me, i saw a red, and green light blinking on my lennox furnace yesterday, could you tell me what that mean, do i need ant repair done th house is 10 years old?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is an error code if you remove the panel on the furnace look at the error code chart and see what error code is coming up as there are different flash patterns that would be listed Let me know and we can go from there.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK if you can not check the flash pattern on the unit I can not tell yo what error it is..sorry. You do have something wrong with the unit though and should get it checked out ASAP.