Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Why doesn't the temperature of the room heat up to the

Customer Question

Why doesn't the temperature of the room heat up to the temperature it is set on the thermostat?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Is the burner running all the time? is only one room not heating up or is it more than 1 room?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The burner seems to be running all the time....there are 3 zones...1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor....the baseboards are warm and the 1st floor is mostly the problem....2nd and 3rd floors seem ok
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Is it very cold where you are? is this your first winter in this house?