How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask airheatman Your Own Question
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8276
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
airheatman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a goodman WMH 18-1A mini split (Serial # 9908000659)

Customer Question

I have a goodman WMH 18-1A mini split (Serial #(###) ###-#### ***** operated via a HG31A5 remote. The Remote has broken and I am told by your dealers that you no longer have the remote in stock and it is otherwise not available. I am certianly sure that is not true as you would not discontinue the availablility of the remote to a customer who has a mini split that is still working just fine. Would you please advise how I can acquire a replacement HG31A5 remote so that I can continue to operate the WMH 8-1A unit.
Thank you *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately the original part number B1100130 does show to be an obsolete part. Try the website below.Call to verify but they specialize in replacement remotes and show the hg31as to be compatible with your unit. See links below.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.

If we cannot find a remote and you are unsatisfied, we can request a refund of your deposit.