HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Billy I have a Lennox furnace and I replaced the humidistat

Customer Question
Hi Billy I have a...
Hi Billy I have a Lennox furnace and I replaced the humidistat and now my furnace wont come on. I have power and the fan will run. But no heat
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/11/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 1 year ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

When you say you replaced your humidistat, is this a separate control for the humidifier such as an Aprilaire control?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer