Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

It is scan bar code 58227036617748 RoHS complaint

Customer Question

it is scan bar code 58227036617748 RoHS complaint RTH221B1039; I am retied , a writer and would like to put this newly installed thermostat on permanent override Ihave installed new Batteries, but tam having trouble. Manual is very good, but could be clearer. Does not sat whether to set temp before or after adjusting, etc. Please re-write instructions, and talk like you are talking to a five year old. It helps. :) thanks
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Just press the HOLD button then use the arrows to set the temp where you want it. It will stay at that temp unless you hit RUN. I'm sorry I don't work for Honeywell so I can't re-write anything. You're on Just Answer an independent expert consulting service