Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My byrant boiler piolet is on. the thermostat is calling. (

Customer Question

my byrant boiler piolet is on. the thermostat is calling for heat. ( I even by passed it at the controller). the flame doesn't kick on. I think the pump is running when it calls for heat.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I need some pictures of your boiler clearly showing the boiler and the boiler controls. At least 1 with the burner compartment cover/panel removed. You can post pictures here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I can't help you unless I know what you have. Since specs for Bryant boilers are not available I need pictures. A phone call is an additional charge and won't be any help if I don;t know what you have.