Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My gas furnace (american standard freedom 90) seems to be

Customer Question

Customer: My gas furnace (american standard freedom 90) seems to be circulating room-temp air and it's taking a long time for the house to get up to teperature
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure. Set our thermostat to 75 last night at 5:00 still hasn't gotten above 65 seems to be recirculating cold air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Blower seems to be staying on and recirculating cold air throughout the house. Thermostat has been set to 75 but the temperature has yet to exceed 63 degrees. The issue seems to be that the furnace isn't heating the air which is circulating through the house. Read online it could be the sensor rod, or broken hot surface igniter. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

in the blower section is a circuit board with a led light. can youtell me how many times it is blinking?