HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Cold air only. Furnace heater is not igniting. This *****

Customer Question
Customer: Cold air only. Furnace...
Customer: Cold air only. Furnace heater is not igniting. This ***** ***** furnace in only two years.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I take off the front panel, the air blows but no heat. It's like it just doesn't ignite.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/3/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your furnace?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer