BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

My name is ***** ***** Armstrong from Massachusetts, I jus

Customer Question

Customer: hello my name is ***** ***** Armstrong from Massachusetts, I jus replaced my exhaust blower on my quadrafire mt Vernon pellet stove. it cycles thru perfect until the combustion blower kicks on & then the flame eventually fizzles out & cycles itself bac off @ the same point every time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I can tell u tha when I the thermostat is turned on, the stove begins distributing pellets, igniter begins glowing, the flame ignites in the firepot, the lights on the control board light up, green @ 200 degrees, red light kicks on @ 600 degrees, combustion blower kicks on, & then the flame begins to slowly dissipate, slowly goes down to an orange glow inside the firepot & then eventually the flame goes out completely. does not seem to distribute pellets when the combustion blower kicks on I noticed also
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the holiday delay.

Do you still need assistance?