HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I just got a replacement blower control R40403-003 and the

Customer Question
wires dont match up. should...
i just got a replacement blower control R40403-003 and the wires dont match up. should i send it back and try to get the old new one if so where can i get one. this is model #MPGA10084A
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2015
HVAC Technician: Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

As best I can tell the part number you need for the replacement control board on your furnace is an 80M27 which replaces old part number 20549901. Click Here for a picture of the 80M27 board and tell me if this board will fit your furnace please. If so, I will find the part for you at the best possible cost online.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician