BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Heat-N-Glo fireplace with a RAM-1MC1-06 controller.

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Heat-N-Glo fireplace with a RAM-1MC1-06 controller. It was running fine until a few weeks ago. Now it starts fine, runs for 7-8 seconds, then quits. The LED on the controller is a slow blink until turned on, then fast blink for the 7-8 seconds its running, then double blink (lock-out). Did it just break? Is there a reset switch for over heating that might have tripped? We were running for long periods of time before it stopped working.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi, I'm Brian
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the Holiday delay. Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do, but we're heading out of town for a few days. Thanks, ***** ***** New Year!
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Thank you,

just respond when you get back and we will get started.

Billy