Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a - comfort-set II thermostat type 1f90-60 heat only

Customer Question

I have a white-rogers comfort-set II thermostat type 1f90-60 heat only thermostat on Hydronic system with multiple B & G heat motor zone valves. I get a red on light intermittently and also the battery indicator comes on during the time the red light has cycled off. This happens every so many seconds when the thermostat is calling for heat. I tried another zone valve and also another thermostat on that circuit but the problem still exists. The other thermostat on the system does not do that
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the problem in that case is most likely in the zone controller box... made by Honeywell or Taco possibly... I need a photo of the box with the door open, and the brand and model number of the zone control box. Let me know what you can find in those regards, ***** ***** go from there.

.