BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have an old Quatro furnace HW SV9500 Been having problems

Customer Question

Customer: I have an old Quatro furnace HW SV9500 Been having problems with the temperature in the house, not heating the house according to the thermostat setting I have replaced the thermostat that helped for a few weeks, about 10 days ago, I cleaned the thermocouple, and that worked, last Saturday, back to the same problem, the setting on the thermostat is not the same as the temperature in the house.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have the thermostat set to 66, the temp in the house is 57.....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the holiday delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of the wires had a short, that is why it kept shutting down. No assistance needed thx