Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

, FG8b07512mu11a furnace, board is giving a 5 blink

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Coleman FG8b07512mu11a furnace, board is giving a 5 blink code, no label or manual to diagnose, can you help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Site is not working if I cant get a answer I would like a refund, payed through paypal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. phone number XXX XXX XXXX
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it seems the internet is a little slow today, but we can work with it, no problem.

In the event you you want a phone call I will attach an offer, it is optional, and it is $18 extra.

Meantime tell me the brand and model number of the equipment you have, about how old it is, and if you want to attempt a repair or at least a diagnosis, please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there any way you wish.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already been charged 28$ on my paypal with no answer, I want a refund or give me the option to ask my question with out additional charges.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please just send a link so I can get a refund.
I don't have any of the options the techs list, sorry I tried your site.
I will talk to the BBB if I don't get a refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay anything more, just get my refund.
this site just sends me in circles send a phone number Please!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this site will not let me rate the techs, it is not highlighted
It says rate them,It won't let me
Poor site, a real scam!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a phone call to XXX XXX XXXXX to resolve this issue
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

I put in a refund request for you. You should know that I am just a customer of the web site as you are, only I am on the expert answering side of things. It happens to be Christmas now, and today is Sunday, many people are taking time off to be with their families so that our usual very fast response is suffering a bit.

Good luck with your furnace. If you feel like continuing for some reason, post a photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the furnace blower cover and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.