Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have an American standard freedom 90, have a red light

Customer Question

Customer: Have an American standard freedom 90, have a red light flashing but, furnace will not turn on. Dave here.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it was working up until yesterday , a storm came through Michigan and I lost power for seconds at a time but, not all together. I have no heat and turning up theromostat does not turn on the furnace.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I would like to hopefully figure it out.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, my name is Billy

Is the light flashing fast or slow?