BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have an Armstrong A95UH1D warm air had furnace. Every was

Customer Question

Hi! I have an Armstrong A95UH1D warm air had furnace. Every was shocked up by a certified technician in the nick cannon poked of the gas yesterday there is power to the furnace it is hooked up to a term of stand it works it's communicating with the furnace but the furnace will not start at all. Even the fan one Rhonda responder to it
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I think the question was not picked up due to a mix up in wording. It appears it may have been a speech to text issue. Please look over the question and see if you can clarify it for us.