Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an Amana furnace. After changing filter furnace will

Customer Question

I have an Amana furnace. After changing filter furnace will not come on. Suspect I touched the reset button when attempting to replace plate . Suspect it is a reset button because this happened once be fore and the technician who came to check out the problem told me not to allow screw to touch the button above the hole in which screw is placed
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Do you mean the blower door panel switch (the switch behind the access panel to the blower compartment)?