HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My Friederich Wall ptac shows F4, Is not blowing hot air nor

Customer Question
Cold, only the fan Works...
My Friederich Wall ptac shows F4, Is not blowing hot air nor Cold, only the fan Works well at all speeds, it was working great with a Nest thermostat for a month, then realized hot air was no longer there
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
12/20/2015
HVAC Technician: Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Kcrand36
Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic

Good Morning, I am Kevin. I'm Looking up your information now.......

you are accessing this code by pressing the "heat" and "high fan" button's simultaneously for at least 3 seconds?

HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Have you tried turning power to the unit off briefly, then back on?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer