HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Where do I wire the thermostat to a Model SCB 150-5 Reznor

Customer Question
Unit heater...
where do I wire the thermostat to a Model SCB 150-5 Reznor Unit heater
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
12/18/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 1 year ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

There will be a low voltage terminal strip on the inside labeled R,C, W and so forth. Can you locate this?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer