HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Rheem 92.5 + natural gas furnace model

Customer Question
RGRS-06EMAES. There is power to...
I have a Rheem 92.5 + natural gas furnace model RGRS-06EMAES. There is power to the unit and the green light is on but no flame. The blower motor will run on on. it seems the power is not getting from the integrated furnace control to the induced draft motor? Would it be a bad IFC?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

ON call for heat at thermostat, does inducer vent, ignitor, burners of blower any come on? And if not do you get a flashing green light on second led?

Below is normal sequence of operation. If you have a spark igniter, basically same except it sparks instead of glowing.Let me know where furnace fails. If it does not do these exact steps we should get a blinking green light indicating what failed.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer