Hello, its a flame sensor failure ( cleaning the flame sensor will often cure the problem), if that fails we can do some tests, you will need a good multi meter that I can specify later.
OR... the printed circuit is bad,
Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.
You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.
If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.
If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attachfiles'link at left of your send button.
I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.
We can go from there.