HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a T1800.. reason, when I t the mode to bring in the

Customer Question
I have a T1800..for some...
I have a T1800..for some reason, when I hit the mode to bring in the heat, it turns on Heat and then within 10 seconds, it goes to the Auxiliary Heat mode...have never seen that and more so, it won't go above 63 degrees in here and I do not know how to get rid of the Aux Heat mode..help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Are you raisng temp more than 3 degrees above room temp and does outdoor unit come on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i was raising more than 3 degrees and yes the unit (in attic, not outdoors) comes on but cool air comes out, no heat..

O has thermostat setup been messed with or is this a new thermostat installation?

Also tell me model on the outdoor unit.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer